High strength and impact resistance
Impact and fatigue resistance
Forging or superplastic forming+Diffusion bonding
High strength and good toughness
Fan disc components
Low-cycle fatigue, good toughness
Good creep, fatigue resistance, and thermal fatigue resistance
(Moving wing, stationary wing)
Good impact resistance, fatigue resistance, and toughness
Forging and casting
Compressor disc components
Low-cycle fatigue, good toughness, high temperature strength, good creep
Good fatigue resistance and toughness
IM1834：Ti-5. 8Al-4Sn-3.5Zr-0.7Nb-0.5Mo-0. 35Si
Specification: Dia.8~30mm by hot rolling process
Dia.30~400mm by forging process
Elongation in 4D, Min %
Reduction of Are
(1) Strictly implement the requirements of ISO9001:2015, and conduct 100% ultrasonic testing on raw materials, titanium ingots, and finished products, with inspection reports issued.
(2) Entrust a third-party authoritative organization to conduct physical, mechanical, and high magnification metallographic testing, and issue a testing report.
(1) The company adopts advanced domestic melting equipment - a 3-ton dual chamber vacuum consumable arc furnace for multiple melting operations. The entire melting process is fully automated, with high control accuracy and short melting cycle. The produced titanium ingots have uniform chemical composition, no inclusions, no segregation, small shrinkage holes, and high yield of titanium ingots. According to the requirements for aerospace titanium, multiple melting processes are adopted to make the chemical composition of the product more uniform, the grain size finer and evenly distributed, ensuring the physical properties of the product.
(2) The company adopts advanced forging equipment - a 2000 ton free forging oil press for blank forging, which can be controlled by a fixed range and pressure, and the hydraulic press can be operated on the same platform. The product's organizational structure can be changed internally, improving the mechanical properties of the product. The forged titanium and titanium alloy products have uniform internal structure and stable and reliable performance.
(3) According to the requirements for titanium used in aerospace, the use of multiple pier drawing processes during the forging process can effectively ensure the organizational structure of the product and improve its mechanical properties.
(4)The natural gas furnace and electric furnace used for forging both adopt PLC automatic control system. Set the program to automatically heat up, maintain insulation, and record heating data automatically. Melting, forging, and various heating data are traceable.
Main production equipment: 3500T electrode press, 3-ton dual chamber vacuum consumable electric arc furnace, 2000T and 3500T free forging hydraulic press, 750kg air hammer, natural gas heating furnace, resistance heating furnace, lathe, sawing machine, etc.
Packaging: According to customer requirements or negotiation (export standard wooden box packaging).