The titanium product is a versatile and highly sought-after material due to its exceptional strength, light weight, corrosion resistance, and biocompatibility. Products made of titanium finds applications in various industries, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and consumer goods. CS Ttitanium metal supplies wide ranges of titanium products and products of other alloys.
Titanium is highly valued for its exceptional durability and resistance to corrosion. Its immunity to environmental attack makes it an ideal material for use in a variety of industries, including construction, aerospace, automotive, and chemical processing. In construction, titanium is often used in architectural designs due to its longevity, even in polluted urban environments or corrosive marine conditions. In the aerospace industry, the metal's high strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to extreme temperatures make it a crucial component in aircraft structures. The automotive industry also utilizes titanium in high-performance vehicles for its lightweight and strength. In the chemical processing industry, titanium’s resistance to corrosion by sulphur compounds makes it ideal for use in harsh industrial environments. Furthermore, its noble metal status prevents accelerated galvanic corrosion when coupled with dissimilar metals. Thus, the unique properties of titanium make it an indispensable material in various business and industrial applications.
CS Titanium products are classified into various grades, each with unique properties.
1. Grade 1 Titanium is the most malleable and has the highest formability, excellent corrosion resistance, and high impact toughness. It is primarily used in architecture, the medical and marine industries, auto parts, airframe structures, and chemical processing.
2. Grade 2 Titanium is slightly stronger than Grade 1 and is known for its weldability. It is used in architecture, power generation, the medical industry, airframe skin, chemical processing, the marine industry, and hydro-carbon processing.
3. Grade 3 Titanium is stronger than Grades 1 and 2 and is used in chemical processing, the medical and marine industries, and aerospace structures.
4. Grade 4 Titanium is the strongest of the pure Ti Grades and is used in heat exchangers, surgical hardware, cryogenic vessels, and airframe components.
5. 6Al 4V (Grade 5) Titanium is the most commonly used titanium alloy. It is used in aerospace, medical, marine, and chemical processing industries.
6. Grade 7 Titanium is the most corrosion-resistant of all the titanium alloys and is used in chemical processes and the production of equipment components.
7. 6AL-4EV ELI (Grade 23) Titanium is very ductile and is used for medical and dental applications.
8. 3AL-2.5V (Grade 9) Titanium Alloy falls between Grade 4 and Grade 5 in terms of strength